GrowRuck 16 is being held the weekend of September 20! ~70 pax currently registered from +10 F3 regions!
GrowRuck is a weekend-long event that combines F3 GrowSchool with a GORUCK Tough. By adding a CSAUP event (which brings a huge dose of 1st and 2nd F) to the GrowSchool experience, F3 Nation aims to catalyze and accelerate a location’s growth and the bonds of brotherhood that form when several regions join together and accomplish a mission.
Because the class size for a GrowRuck event is ~70 participants (Chicagoland expected +100!), GrowRucks are ideally suited to F3 locations where they can draw from multiple AOs within driving distance. Part of the draw for participating in GrowRuck are the connections and 2nd F that forms between regions. That being said, not everyone in an AO or region needs to participate in the Tough to get something out of GrowRuck, as many of the weekend’s events are open to all PAX.
- Friday night 2ndF Event
- Saturday AM EC run, workout, coffeeteria + GrowSchool
- Saturday PM GORUCK Tough (12-14 hours)
- Sunday AM breakfast
- GrowRuck email growruck@F3nation.com (Bono – F3 Nation GrowRuck Q)
- @F3GrowRuck on Twitter
- F3 Naperville GrowRuck Q email email@example.com
- F3 Naperville GrowRuck Q Twitter @F3_Wilson